Friday, June 5, 2009

Rain last night, woke up to smoke alarm!

Our alarm went off this morning at about 4:30. It wasn't really loud like you would expect but it was loud enough and we both got up. We could hear it but couldn't find it. It wasn't in it's holder. We looked all over. It sounded like it was outside. It was outside! Martha says, "Oh no I'm sorry, I think it is on top of the pop out. I put it up there last time it went off." I do not know how it got there but it was smashed between the pop out and the wall. I brought the pop out in a little and there it was, right on top, wet and beeping. I am sure the rain water set it off. Romeo and Chewy never made a sound. I thought they slept right through it. Who knows but just a few minutes ago Romeo started beeping exactly like the smoke alarm! You can't tell the deference. Perfect beep and perfect timing. That is when I got up and decided to write this post. As annoying as this is we can't help but laugh. Romeo doesn't know any better.

Later,
Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment